Your memories and success stories can inspire others to become members or lend support.
I am so pleased you’ve decided to connect with our Clubs. Every day our Clubs serve more than 3,000 children who need us most. As you remember, the sites come alive at 3:00 p.m. and we would love for you to join us one afternoon to relive the mission in action! Become a part of the national movement here.
It is alums like yourself whose stories are so vital to the youth of our community. Your story of success is the reason we at Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo do what we do everyday.
- When you first walked into the club, what was your impression?
- What's your favorite memory of attending the Club?
- Describe any adults in your Club that made a difference in your life.
- Looking back on your experiences at the Club, what still influences you today?
- What advice would you give to a current Club member?
Please send us an email with your story -- long or short. We will use your testimonial in various marketing pieces throughout the year. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, perhaps you would be interested in championing our cause by telling your story during one of our tours or getting a group to tour one of our clubs? Let’s talk today.
Please contact Shari McDonough by email at email@example.com or by phone 716-825-1016 today to arrange the details.